Online Support and Coping Skills Group for Older Teens and Young Adults Fall of 2020
Who: Ages 17-20
What: Support group to help teens/young adults talk about their experience with COVID and how it has affected their lives. Learn coping skills to manage the stress and uncertainty that it brings.
Benefits: The online support group allows teens/young adults to connect safely online with their peers and learn valuable skills for managing anxiety and stress.
When: A six-week group starting Friday, September 18th at 5 pm for 1 hour.
- Support in managing the next phase in their life, senior year, college, gap year….
- Stress management skills such as relaxation, and mindfulness.
- How to still connect with others during COVID
- Exploring decisions in their life, moving forward as a young adult
- How relationships change but still staying connected to family and friends
Cost: $325.00 for the six-week session. Early bird pricing available: $25.00 discount if paid by September 8th, 2020.
Trainers: Monica Ramunda, MA, LPC, LCMHC, RPT-S is a Licensed Professional Counselor in both Colorado and North Carolina, and a Registered Play Therapist who specializes in working with families and teens. Kayle Elliot is an intern at Rocky Mtn. Counseling Services and a UCD candidate. Please reach out to learn more about the group.